Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Minnesota Timberwolves (16-4) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Friday, December 8 at the Memphis Grizzlies, tipping at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1300||-||Bet $100 to win $1300|
|To Make the Playoffs||-150||-||Bet $150 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|2||Oklahoma City Thunder||3.00|
|4||Los Angeles Lakers||3.50|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||5.50|
|9||Los Angeles Clippers||6.00|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have 16 wins so far this season (16-4).
- This year, the Timberwolves are 10-1 at home with a 6-3 record on the road.
- The T-Wolves are 13-2 in games they were listed as favorites, and 3-2 in games they were listed as the underdog.
- The Timberwolves have secured the win in only one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-1), but they have 12 wins in 13 games when favored by three or more points.
- While the T-Wolves have won only one game when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (1-1), they have tallied a pair of wins in three games when underdogs by three or more points.
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 25.7 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, pulling down 12.1 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, distributing 6.1 assists in each contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 2.4 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.