Minnesota Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-3) are not considered contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
On Wednesday, December 6 at 9:00 PM ET, the Golden Gophers challenge the Nebraska Cornhuskers in a home game. Nebraska is favored by 2.5 points in this game. Bookmakers have set the point total at 147.5.
Minnesota NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||82nd||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||76th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota Team Stats
- Minnesota's +82 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.2 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.0 points per game (100th in college basketball) while allowing 68.8 per contest (127th in college basketball).
- The Golden Gophers have a 5-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 0-1 in neutral-site games.
- Minnesota is a perfect 5-0 as favorites and winless at 0-3 as the underdog.
- The Golden Gophers are winless in both one-possession games (0-1) and games decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Minnesota Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Minnesota has two losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 32nd-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Minnesota is 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Minnesota Players
- The Golden Gophers points and rebounds leader is Dawson Garcia. He contributes 20.5 points per game and pulls down 8.1 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Elijah Hawkins' 5.4 per game.
- Cam Christie is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Gophers, connecting on 2.1 per contest.
- Minnesota's blocks leader is Pharrel Payne, who records 1.6 per game. Hawkins leads the team by averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.