Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500 as of December 6, the Minnesota Vikings aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Vikings are one spot lower based on their Super Bowl odds (19th in NFL) than their computer ranking (18th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Vikings have had the 12th-biggest change this season, falling from +4000 at the start to +12500.
- The Vikings' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.8%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 7-4-1.
- The Vikings have played 12 games this year and three of them have hit the over.
- The Vikings have been the moneyline favorite four total times this season. They've finished 2-2 in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Vikings are totaling 350.7 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 10th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, allowing 320.3 yards per contest.
- The Vikings are averaging 21.9 points per game on offense this season (15th in NFL), and they are allowing 20.2 points per game (eighth) on defense.
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), completing 64.0%, with 13 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- In addition, Dobbs has rushed for 400 yards and six scores.
- Jordan Addison has 54 receptions for 686 yards (57.2 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- T.J. Hockenson has 80 receptions for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- On the ground, Alexander Mattison has scored zero times and accumulated 594 yards (49.5 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Vikings' Danielle Hunter has compiled 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 13.5 sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 5:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.