UConn vs. Texas: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The No. 5 UConn Huskies (4-0) bring a four-game win streak into a road matchup with the No. 19 Texas Longhorns (4-0), winners of four straight as well. The Huskies are favorites (-6.5) in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET (on ESPNU) on Monday, November 20, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UConn vs. Texas Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPNU
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UConn vs Texas Betting Records & Stats
- The Huskies beat the spread 24 times in 39 games last year.
- UConn had a record of 17-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter last year (85%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Huskies a 71.4% chance to win.
- Texas went 18-17-0 ATS last season.
- The Longhorns entered four games last season as the underdog by +200 or more and won each of those games.
- Texas has an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
UConn vs. Texas Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional UConn vs Texas Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 78.6 points per game the Huskies put up were 10.8 more points than the Longhorns allowed (67.8).
- When UConn put up more than 67.8 points last season, it went 16-7 against the spread and 23-4 overall.
- The Longhorns put up an average of 78 points per game last year, 13.9 more points than the 64.1 the Huskies gave up.
- Texas went 12-16 against the spread and 22-8 overall when it scored more than 64.1 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UConn vs. Texas Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UConn vs. Texas Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|10-4-0||Home ATS Record||9-8-0|
|3-4-0||Away ATS Record||4-6-0|
|83.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||84.8|
|70.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.4|
|11-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-8-0|
|3-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.