St. Thomas vs. Cal Baptist Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Cal Baptist Lancers (2-1) against the Saint Thomas Tommies (2-2) at CBU Events Center has a projected final score of 69-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Cal Baptist, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Cal Baptist projects to cover the 7.5-point spread in its matchup versus St. Thomas. The over/under is currently listed at 131.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
St. Thomas vs. Cal Baptist Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Riverside, California
- Venue: CBU Events Center
- Line: Cal Baptist -7.5
- Point Total: 131.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Cal Baptist -350, St. Thomas +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
St. Thomas vs. Cal Baptist Score Prediction
- Prediction: Cal Baptist 69, St. Thomas 60
Spread & Total Prediction for St. Thomas vs. Cal Baptist
- Pick ATS: Cal Baptist (-7.5)
- Pick OU: Under (131.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
St. Thomas Performance Insights
- On offense, St. Thomas scored 74.2 points per game (118th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 70.2 points per contest at the other end of the court (179th-ranked).
- The Tommies were 317th in the country with 29.0 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 222nd with 31.8 rebounds allowed per game.
- Last year St. Thomas ranked 186th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 12.9 per game.
- The Tommies forced 11.3 turnovers per game last year (238th-ranked in college basketball), but they averaged just 9.5 turnovers per contest (15th-best).
- Last season the Tommies drained 9.0 treys per game (35th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 35.2% (116th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year St. Thomas gave up 6.7 threes per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 33.6% (169th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- In terms of shot breakdown, St. Thomas took 55.5% two-pointers (accounting for 64.9% of the team's buckets) and 44.5% three-pointers (35.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.