Minnesota vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) and the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (2-2) at Williams Arena should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-67 and heavily favors Minnesota to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Minnesota is projected to cover the spread (12.5) against South Carolina Upstate. The two sides are projected to go over the 142.5 total.
Minnesota vs. South Carolina Upstate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: Peacock
- Where: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Williams Arena
- Line: Minnesota -12.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Minnesota -750, South Carolina Upstate +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Minnesota vs. South Carolina Upstate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Minnesota 82, South Carolina Upstate 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Minnesota vs. South Carolina Upstate
- Pick ATS: Minnesota (-12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Minnesota Performance Insights
- Minnesota was the ninth-worst team in the nation in points scored (62.9 per game) and 207th in points allowed (71) last year.
- On the boards, the Golden Gophers were 283rd in the country in rebounds (29.9 per game) last season. They were 304th in rebounds conceded (33.2 per game).
- With 14.7 assists per game last year, Minnesota was 62nd in college basketball.
- Last season, the Golden Gophers were 299th in the country in 3-point makes (6.2 per game) and 273rd in 3-point percentage (32.5%).
- Giving up 6.7 3-pointers per game and conceding 35.9% from beyond the arc last season, Minnesota was 111th and 308th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Minnesota attempted 35.5% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 26.7% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it attempted 64.5% of its shots, with 73.3% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.