Marcus Johansson Game Preview: Wild vs. Senators - November 18
Marcus Johansson will be among those in action Saturday when his Minnesota Wild face the Ottawa Senators at Avicii Arena. There are prop bets for Johansson available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Marcus Johansson vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +190)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Johansson Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Johansson has averaged 17:12 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -1.
- Johansson has scored a goal in one of 15 games this year.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Johansson has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Johansson has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- The implied probability that Johansson goes over his points prop total is 47.6%, based on the odds.
- There is a 34.5% chance of Johansson having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Johansson Stats vs. the Senators
- The Senators are 13th in goals allowed, conceding 48 total goals (3.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team has the NHL's ninth-best goal differential at +7.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.