Minnesota vs. Missouri Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's game between the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) and Missouri Tigers (2-1) going head to head at Williams Arena has a projected final score of 83-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Minnesota, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 9:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Minnesota is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 146.5 over/under.
Minnesota vs. Missouri Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Williams Arena
- Line: Missouri -1.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri -125, Minnesota +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Minnesota vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Minnesota 83, Missouri 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Minnesota vs. Missouri
- Pick ATS: Minnesota (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Minnesota Performance Insights
- Minnesota averaged just 62.9 points per game (ninth-worst in college basketball) last year, but it played better on defense, where it gave up 71 points per game (207th-ranked).
- The Golden Gophers averaged 29.9 rebounds per game (283rd-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 33.2 rebounds per contest (304th-ranked).
- Minnesota ranked 62nd in the country with 14.7 assists per game.
- The Golden Gophers, who ranked 224th in college basketball with 12.3 turnovers per game, forced 9.3 turnovers per contest, which was sixth-worst in the country.
- The Golden Gophers ranked 299th in the nation with 6.2 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 273rd with a 32.5% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Minnesota ranked 111th in the country with 6.7 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 308th with a 35.9% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Minnesota took 64.5% two-pointers and 35.5% from beyond the arc last season. Of the team's buckets, 73.3% were two-pointers and 26.7% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.