Minnesota vs. Missouri: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 16
The Missouri Tigers (2-1) battle the Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The matchup airs on BTN.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Missouri vs. Minnesota matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Minnesota vs. Missouri Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Williams Arena in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Big Ten Network
Minnesota vs. Missouri Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Missouri Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Missouri (-1.5)||146.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Missouri (-2.5)||147.5||-134||+112||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota vs. Missouri Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Minnesota compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Golden Gophers covered the spread 13 times last season (13-11 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Missouri put together a 16-15-0 record against the spread last season.
- Tigers games went over the point total 16 out of 31 times last season.
Minnesota Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- With odds of +50000, Minnesota has been given a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.