Timberwolves vs. Suns: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (4-6) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Timberwolves vs. Suns Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 224.5 points in three of 10 games this season.
- The average total for Minnesota's games this season is 214.8 points, 9.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Minnesota is 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves have come away with three wins in the four contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Minnesota has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +165.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Minnesota has a 37.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Timberwolves vs Suns Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Timberwolves|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Timberwolves vs. Suns Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Timberwolves Insights & Trends
- Minnesota's winning percentage against the spread at home is 1.000 (5-0-0). Away, it is .400 (2-3-0).
- The Timberwolves' 111.9 points per game are just 0.2 fewer points than the 112.1 the Suns allow.
- When it scores more than 112.1 points, Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Timberwolves vs. Suns Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Timberwolves vs. Suns Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.