Timberwolves vs. Suns November 15 Tickets & Start Time
Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) go up against the Phoenix Suns (4-6) at Footprint Center on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The contest will start at 9:00 PM ET on AZFamily and BSN.
If you're looking to attend this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Timberwolves vs. Suns Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Suns (-5.5)
- Total: 224.5
- TV: AZFamily, BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Timberwolves Games
- November 18 at the Pelicans
- November 26 at the Grizzlies
- November 28 at home vs the Thunder
- November 24 at home vs the Kings
- November 20 at home vs the Knicks
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Edwards is putting up 25.3 points, 7 rebounds and 5 assists per game. He's also draining 44.4% of his shots from the floor and 60% from 3-point range (eighth in NBA), with 4 triples per contest (fifth in league).
- On a per-game basis, Rudy Gobert gives the Timberwolves 14.3 points, 13.3 rebounds and 1 assists. He also averages 1.3 steals and 2 blocked shots.
- The Timberwolves are getting 15.7 points, 10 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game from Karl-Anthony Towns this season.
- Kyle Anderson gets the Timberwolves 7.7 points, 4.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists per contest while delivering 2 steals (eighth in league) and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Timberwolves are getting 16 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game from Naz Reid this year.
Suns Players to Watch
- Kevin Durant posts 27.7 points, 4 assists and 8.7 boards per game.
- Jusuf Nurkic averages 9.3 points, 10 boards and 4 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Eric Gordon puts up 15.3 points, 2.7 boards and 1.7 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks.
- Jordan Goodwin puts up 9.3 points, 5 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 1.3 steals and 0 blocks.
- Josh Okogie posts 11.3 points, 4.7 boards and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 66.7% from the field (ninth in league) and 42.9% from beyond the arc with 1 made 3-pointers per game.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves vs. Suns Stat Comparison
|112.1||Points Allowed Avg.||102.9|
|45.4%||Field Goal %||48.5%|
|36.3%||Three Point %||37.4%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.