Canucks vs. Islanders: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The New York Islanders (5-6-3) will aim to stop a five-game losing streak when they play the Vancouver Canucks (11-3-1) on the road on Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and Max.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Canucks vs. Islanders Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT and Max Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Where: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia
|Canucks (-155)||Islanders (+125)||6||Canucks (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Canucks Betting Insights
- The Canucks have won five of their six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- Vancouver has won all four games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Canucks' implied win probability is 60.8%.
- Vancouver's 15 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 6 goals 11 times.
Islanders Betting Insights
- The Islanders have been an underdog in six games this season, and did not win any of them.
- New York has played as an underdog of +125 or more one time this season and lost that game.
- The moneyline in this contest implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Islanders.
- New York has combined with its opponent to score over 6 goals in six of 14 games this season.
Canucks vs Islanders Additional Info
|Canucks vs Islanders Odds/Over/Under|
|Canucks vs Islanders Prediction|
|Canucks vs Islanders Player Props|
|How to Watch Canucks vs Islanders|
Canucks vs. Islanders Rankings
|Canucks Total (Rank)||Islanders Total (Rank)|
|66 (1st)||Goals||33 (30th)|
|33 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||44 (12th)|
|18 (2nd)||Power Play Goals||6 (26th)|
|11 (16th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||12 (18th)|
Canucks Advanced Stats
- In its last 10 games Vancouver has gone 8-1-1 overall, with a 9-1-0 record against the spread.
- In its past 10 games, Vancouver hit the over six times.
- The Canucks and their opponents have averaged 6.3 goals combined in their past 10 games, 0.3 more than the over/under of 6 in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, the Canucks are scoring 0.8 more goals per game than their season-long average.
- The Canucks are the highest-scoring squad in the league with an average of 4.4 goals per game, resulting in 66 this season.
- The Canucks are ranked third in NHL play for the fewest goals against this season, having conceded 33 total goals (just 2.2 per game).
- They have a league-best goal differential of +33 this season.
Islanders Advanced Stats
- Over its most recent 10-game stretch, New York went 3-7-0 against the spread and 3-5-2 straight up.
- In its past 10 contests, New York has hit the over four times.
- The Islanders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 6.0 goals over their last 10 games, the same as the over/under posted in this matchup.
- In their past 10 games, Islanders' game goal totals average 6.3 goals, equal to their season-long game scoring average.
- The Islanders have scored 33 goals this season (2.4 per game) to rank 30th in the NHL.
- The Islanders have allowed 3.1 goals per game, 44 total, which ranks 12th among NHL teams.
- They have a -11 goal differential, which ranks 25th in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.