Anthony Edwards NBA Player Preview vs. the Warriors - November 14
Anthony Edwards plus his Minnesota Timberwolves teammates face the Golden State Warriors at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Let's look at Edwards' prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you make good wagers.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+116)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+116)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-120)
Looking to bet on one or more of Edwards's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Warriors 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Allowing 117.1 points per game last year made the Warriors the 21st-ranked squad in the league defensively.
- On the glass, the Warriors gave up 43.3 rebounds per game last year, 15th in the league in that category.
- In terms of assists, the Warriors allowed 25.7 per game last season, ranking them 15th in the NBA.
- The Warriors were the 23rd-ranked team in the NBA in terms of allowing three-pointers last season, giving up 12.9 makes per contest.
Anthony Edwards vs. the Warriors
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.