Ryan Jeffers vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Minnesota Twins, including Ryan Jeffers and his .686 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Target Field, Wednesday at 4:38 PM ET. The Twins own a 1-0 series lead going into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Ryan Jeffers Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -149)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ryan Jeffers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Ryan Jeffers At The Plate
- Jeffers is batting .276 with 15 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 33 walks.
- In 55 of 91 games this year (60.4%) Jeffers has picked up a hit, and in 19 of those games he had more than one (20.9%).
- In 14.3% of his games this season, he has homered, and 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
- Jeffers has had at least one RBI in 28.6% of his games this year (26 of 91), with two or more RBI 12 times (13.2%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 37 of 91 games this season, he has scored, and seven of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Ryan Jeffers Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.82 team ERA that ranks fourth among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Blue Jays are sending Berrios (11-12) to make his 33rd start of the season. He is 11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts through 189 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, the right-hander threw six innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.