Royce Lewis vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Royce Lewis -- with a slugging percentage of .829 in his past 10 games, including six home runs -- will be in action for the Minnesota Twins against the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the mound, on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET. The teams will meet for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Twins are holding a 1-0 series lead.
In his last game, he hit two homers in his most recent game (going 2-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Royce Lewis Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Royce Lewis? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Royce Lewis At The Plate
- Lewis is hitting .309 with seven doubles, 15 home runs and 20 walks.
- Lewis will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He's batting .444 with three homers in his last games.
- In 72.9% of his 59 games this season, Lewis has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- He has homered in 16 games this year (27.1%), leaving the park in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 26 games this year (44.1%), Lewis has picked up an RBI, and in 13 of those games (22.0%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in eight contests.
- He has scored in 30 of 59 games this season, and more than once 8 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Royce Lewis Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have the fourth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.82).
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 33rd of the season. He is 11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts in 189 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, when he threw six innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 21st in ERA (3.65), 21st in WHIP (1.186), and 28th in K/9 (8.7) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.