Michael A. Taylor vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Michael A. Taylor -- .129 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the Toronto Blue Jays, with Jose Berrios on the mound, on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET. The teams will take the field for Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series with the Twins up 1-0.
In his last game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-3) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Michael A. Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -110)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +310)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael A. Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Michael A. Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor is batting .217 with 14 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 26 walks.
- In 51.7% of his games this year (62 of 120), Taylor has picked up at least one hit, and in 15 of those games (12.5%) he recorded multiple hits.
- Looking at the 120 games he has played this year, he's homered in 19 of them (15.8%), and in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Taylor has an RBI in 33 of 120 games this year, with multiple RBI in 15 of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored at least once 38 times this year (31.7%), including seven games with multiple runs (5.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Michael A. Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- The Blue Jays' 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth among all league pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios (11-12) gets the starting nod for the Blue Jays in his 33rd start of the season. He has a 3.65 ERA in 189 2/3 innings pitched, with 184 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, when he went six innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.