Max Kepler vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Max Kepler and his .429 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (97 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the Toronto Blue Jays and Jose Berrios on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET. The clubs will square off in Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series. The Twins have a 1-0 series lead.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Max Kepler Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +360)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Max Kepler? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Max Kepler At The Plate
- Kepler is batting .260 with 22 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 45 walks.
- Kepler enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .500 with one homer.
- In 60.2% of his 128 games this season, Kepler has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 33 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 18.8% of his games in 2023 (24 of 128), and 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
- Kepler has picked up an RBI in 35.9% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 10.9% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in five contests.
- He has scored a run in 56 games this year, with multiple runs 14 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Max Kepler Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have a 3.82 team ERA that ranks fourth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow 198 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Berrios makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 33rd of the season. He is 11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts in 189 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the righty threw six innings against the New York Yankees, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.