Matt Wallner vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
Matt Wallner and his .472 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (102 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Minnesota Twins against the Toronto Blue Jays and Jose Berrios on October 4 at 4:38 PM ET. The Twins have a 1-0 series lead going into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-2) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Matt Wallner Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Wallner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Matt Wallner At The Plate
- Wallner is batting .249 with 11 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 28 walks.
- In 46.6% of his 73 games this season, Wallner has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- He has hit a long ball in 17.8% of his games in 2023 (13 of 73), and 5.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27.4% of his games this season, Wallner has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 17.8% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 42.5% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 12.3%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Matt Wallner Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios (11-12) gets the starting nod for the Blue Jays in his 33rd start of the season. He has a 3.65 ERA in 189 2/3 innings pitched, with 184 strikeouts.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.