Jorge Polanco vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Minnesota Twins and Jorge Polanco (.375 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including two homers), battle starter Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Target Field, Wednesday at 4:38 PM ET. The teams will match up in Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series with the Twins ahead 1-0.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jorge Polanco Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +290)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jorge Polanco? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Jorge Polanco At The Plate
- Polanco has 18 doubles, 14 home runs and 36 walks while batting .255.
- Polanco has picked up a hit in 71.6% of his 81 games this year, with multiple hits in 19.8% of those games.
- Looking at the 81 games he has played this season, he's homered in 14 of them (17.3%), and in 4.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Polanco has driven in a run in 30 games this season (37.0%), including 14 games with more than one RBI (17.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 39.5% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (4.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Jorge Polanco Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays' 3.82 team ERA ranks fourth among all league pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios (11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts in 189 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 33rd of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, the right-hander tossed six innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.