Carlos Correa vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
The Minnesota Twins and Carlos Correa, who went 1-for-4 last time in action, take on Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays at Target Field, Wednesday at 4:38 PM ET. The Twins have a 1-0 series lead heading into Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Carlos Correa Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Carlos Correa? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Carlos Correa At The Plate
- Correa has 118 hits and an OBP of .312 to go with a slugging percentage of .399. All three of those stats rank first among Minnesota hitters this season.
- Correa has gotten at least one hit in 66.4% of his games this year (89 of 134), with multiple hits 25 times (18.7%).
- He has homered in 13.4% of his games this season, and 3.1% of his chances at the plate.
- Correa has had at least one RBI in 32.8% of his games this year (44 of 134), with two or more RBI 14 times (10.4%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 52 of 134 games this season, and more than once 8 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Carlos Correa Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays have the fourth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.82).
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 33rd of the season. He is 11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts through 189 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed six innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- This season, the 29-year-old ranks 21st in ERA (3.65), 21st in WHIP (1.186), and 28th in K/9 (8.7) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.