Alex Kirilloff vs. Blue Jays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 2
On Wednesday, Alex Kirilloff (.519 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the Minnesota Twins play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Jose Berrios. First pitch is at 4:38 PM ET. The teams will square off in Game 2 of the AL Wild Card Series with the Twins ahead 1-0.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-1) against the Blue Jays.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Alex Kirilloff Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Game Time: 4:38 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: José Berríos
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -227)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alex Kirilloff? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Alex Kirilloff At The Plate
- Kirilloff is batting .270 with 14 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 28 walks.
- In 61.4% of his games this season (54 of 88), Kirilloff has picked up at least one hit, and in 19 of those games (21.6%) he recorded at least two.
- Looking at the 88 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in 10 of them (11.4%), and in 3.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Kirilloff has had at least one RBI in 29.5% of his games this season (26 of 88), with more than one RBI 10 times (11.4%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored in 31.8% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 4.5%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Blue Jays
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Royce Lewis
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Ryan Jeffers
- Click Here for Carlos Correa
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
Alex Kirilloff Home/Away Batting Splits
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have the fourth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.82).
- The Blue Jays rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (198 total, 1.2 per game).
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 33rd of the season. He is 11-12 with a 3.65 ERA and 184 strikeouts in 189 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Wednesday against the New York Yankees, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old's 3.65 ERA ranks 21st, 1.186 WHIP ranks 21st, and 8.7 K/9 ranks 28th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.