Vikings vs. Chargers Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
Our computer model predicts a win for the Minnesota Vikings when they face the Los Angeles Chargers at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET -- for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
The Chargers ranked 13th in scoring offense (23 points per game) and 21st in scoring defense (22.6 points allowed per game) last season. Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranked second-worst in the NFL (388.7 yards allowed per game) last season, the Vikings had more success offensively, ranking seventh in the NFL by putting up 361.5 yards per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Vikings vs. Chargers Predictions and Picks
|Vikings (+1)||Toss Up (54)||Vikings 28, Chargers 27|
Place your bets on the Chargers-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vikings Betting Info
- The Vikings have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota put together a 7-8-1 ATS record last year.
- The Vikings covered the spread once last season (1-4 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- A total of 11 of Minnesota games last year went over the point total.
- The over/under for this game is 7.6 points higher than the average scoring total for Vikings games last season (46.4).
Chargers Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Chargers have an implied win probability of 52.4%.
- Los Angeles won 11 games against the spread last season, failing to cover four times.
- When playing as at least 1-point favorites last season, the Chargers had an ATS record of 6-4.
- Last season, seven Los Angeles games went over the point total.
- The over/under in this game is 54 points, 6.4 higher than the average total in Chargers games last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings vs. Chargers 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.