Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 21st-ranked in the NFL as of September 23.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota went 7-8-1 ATS last season.
- Vikings games hit the over 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Minnesota owned the seventh-ranked offense last year (361.5 yards per game), and it was worse on defense, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Vikings had eight wins at home last year and five on the road.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but only one as the underdog (1-4).
- The Vikings were 4-2 in the NFC North and 8-4 in the NFC overall.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins had 29 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year, completing 65.9% of his throws for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game).
- In addition, Cousins ran for 97 yards and two TDs.
- Justin Jefferson had 128 receptions for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game) and eight touchdowns in 17 games.
- T.J. Hockenson had 86 receptions for 914 yards (53.8 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- On the ground with the Rams, Cam Akers scored seven touchdowns and accumulated 786 yards (52.4 per game).
- Jordan Hicks had one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+6600|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+750|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 23 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.