Twins vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 23
The Minnesota Twins (82-72) aim to extend their three-game winning streak when they face the Los Angeles Angels (69-85) on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET, at Target Field.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Sonny Gray (8-7) to the mound, while Kenny Rosenberg (1-2) will answer the bell for the Angels.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - MIN (8-7, 2.79 ERA) vs Rosenberg - LAA (1-2, 5.48 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sonny Gray
- The Twins will send Gray (8-7) to the mound for his 31st start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he allowed five hits in seven scoreless innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 30 games this season with an ERA of 2.79, a 3.17 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.161.
- In 30 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 16 of them.
- In 30 starts, Gray has pitched through or past the fifth inning 27 times. He has a season average of 5.8 frames per outing.
- In 30 appearances this season, he has finished seven without allowing an earned run.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kenny Rosenberg
- The Angels will look to Rosenberg (1-2) to open the game and make his third start of the season.
- In his last appearance -- out of the bullpen on Sunday -- the lefty threw five innings against the Detroit Tigers, allowing five earned runs while surrendering seven hits.
- In his five appearances this season, opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .305 against him. He has a 5.48 ERA and averages 7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rosenberg is trying to secure his second quality start of the year.
- Rosenberg will look to prolong a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 4.6 innings per appearance).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.