Twins vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kenny Rosenberg gets the nod on the mound for the Los Angeles Angels against the Minnesota Twins and Max Kepler on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Twins as -210 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Angels +170 moneyline odds. The total for the contest is listed at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Twins vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and have won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Bookmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Angels|
|Twins vs Angels Odds|
|Twins vs Angels Prediction|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have compiled a 62-41 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60.2% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 10-6 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter (62.5% winning percentage).
- The Twins have a 67.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 77 times this season for a 77-70-7 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.