How to Watch the Minnesota vs. Northwestern Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) meet a fellow Big Ten foe when they visit the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ryan Field.
Minnesota has been a bottom-25 offense this year, ranking 23rd-worst with 322.3 yards per game. The defensive unit is ranked 53rd in the FBS (322 yards allowed per game). Northwestern's offense has been bottom-25 this season, registering 19.7 points per game, which ranks 22nd-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 71st with 23 points allowed per contest.
See more information below, including how to watch this matchup on BTN.
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Cal vs Washington
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- USC vs Arizona State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UCLA vs Utah
- SMU vs TCU
- NC State vs Virginia
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Key Statistics
|322.3 (110th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||286.3 (124th)|
|322 (52nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.7 (75th)|
|173.7 (53rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||100 (119th)|
|148.7 (123rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||186.3 (107th)|
|5 (77th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (31st)|
|7 (11th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (67th)|
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Athan Kaliakmanis has 446 passing yards for Minnesota, completing 51.1% of his passes and throwing one touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 41 rushing yards (13.7 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Darius Taylor has 334 rushing yards on 56 carries with two touchdowns.
- Sean Tyler has piled up 136 yards on 30 carries.
- Corey Crooms' team-leading 154 yards as a receiver have come on 14 receptions (out of 23 targets).
- Daniel Jackson has put up a 110-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in 11 passes on 25 targets.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford has a total of 56 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing nine throws.
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has racked up 408 yards (136 ypg) while completing 55.2% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes with three interceptions this season.
- Cam Porter has rushed 33 times for 147 yards.
- Jack Lausch has piled up 57 yards (on six attempts) with one touchdown.
- Cam Johnson's 141 receiving yards (47 yards per game) are a team high. He has 12 catches on 22 targets.
- Joseph Himon II has two receptions (on four targets) for a total of 94 yards (31.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- A.J. Henning's 11 catches (on 21 targets) have netted him 82 yards (27.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Minnesota or Northwestern gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.