Braves vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest between the Atlanta Braves (96-54) and Philadelphia Phillies (82-68) going head to head at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 7:20 PM ET on September 19.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Spencer Strider (17-5) to the mound, while Cristopher Sanchez (2-4) will get the nod for the Phillies.
Braves vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 5, Phillies 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- The Braves covered in its most recent game with a spread.
- The Braves have been favorites in 135 games this season and won 88 (65.2%) of those contests.
- This season Atlanta has won 30 of its 43 games, or 69.8%, when favored by at least -225 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Braves, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- Atlanta has scored the most runs (866) in baseball so far this year.
- The Braves have a 4.12 team ERA that ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Phillies Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Phillies have posted a mark of 1-3.
- When it comes to the total, Philadelphia and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a spread in any of the Phillies' past 10 contests.
- The Phillies have won in 19, or 43.2%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +185 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Phillies have a 35.1% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Philadelphia is No. 9 in baseball, scoring 4.9 runs per game (737 total runs).
- The Phillies have the 10th-best ERA (4.03) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||@ Phillies||W 4-1||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 15||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Bryce Elder vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 16||@ Marlins||L 11-5||Jared Shuster vs Bryan Hoeing|
|September 17||@ Marlins||L 16-2||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||L 7-1||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||-||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||-||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||-||Charlie Morton vs Trevor Williams|
|September 23||@ Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||-||Max Fried vs Joan Adon|
|September 13||Braves||L 4-1||Cristopher Sanchez vs Spencer Strider|
|September 15||@ Cardinals||W 5-4||Aaron Nola vs Zack Thompson|
|September 16||@ Cardinals||W 6-1||Ranger Suárez vs Miles Mikolas|
|September 17||@ Cardinals||L 6-5||Taijuan Walker vs Dakota Hudson|
|September 18||@ Braves||W 7-1||Zack Wheeler vs Kyle Wright|
|September 19||@ Braves||-||Cristopher Sanchez vs Spencer Strider|
|September 20||@ Braves||-||Aaron Nola vs Bryce Elder|
|September 21||Mets||-||Ranger Suárez vs Tylor Megill|
|September 22||Mets||-||Taijuan Walker vs José Quintana|
|September 23||Mets||-||Zack Wheeler vs Jose Butto|
|September 24||Mets||-||Cristopher Sanchez vs Joey Lucchesi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.