Twins vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 18
Monday's contest between the Cincinnati Reds (78-73) and the Minnesota Twins (79-71) at Great American Ball Park should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Reds coming out on top. Game time is at 6:40 PM ET on September 18.
The Twins will give the nod to Joe Ryan (10-9) versus the Reds and Connor Phillips.
Twins vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Reds 6, Twins 5.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- The Twins have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
- The Twins have won 60, or 60%, of the 100 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Minnesota has entered 56 games this season favored by -150 or more and is 31-25 in those contests.
- The Twins have a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Minnesota has scored the 11th-most runs in the majors this season with 705 (4.7 per game).
- The Twins' 3.89 team ERA ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 13||Rays||L 5-4||Dallas Keuchel vs Taj Bradley|
|September 14||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Kenta Maeda vs José Ureña|
|September 15||@ White Sox||W 10-2||Bailey Ober vs Jesse Scholtens|
|September 16||@ White Sox||L 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 17||@ White Sox||W 4-0||Sonny Gray vs Dylan Cease|
|September 18||@ Reds||-||Joe Ryan vs Connor Phillips|
|September 19||@ Reds||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Reds||-||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Greene|
|September 22||Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 23||Angels||-||Sonny Gray vs Reid Detmers|
|September 24||Angels||-||Joe Ryan vs Patrick Sandoval|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.