How to Watch the St. Thomas (MN) vs. Harvard Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Saint Thomas (MN) Tommies (1-1) visit the Harvard Crimson (0-0) at Harvard Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Harvard totaled 382.1 yards per game on offense last season (57th in the FCS), and it ranked 27th on defense with 335 yards allowed per game. St. Thomas (MN) is accumulating 18 points per game on offense this season (75th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is allowing 25 points per game (41st-ranked) on defense.
Below in this story, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
St. Thomas (MN) vs. Harvard Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Allston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Harvard Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Alabama vs South Florida
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
St. Thomas (MN) vs. Harvard Key Statistics (2022)
|St. Thomas (MN)||Harvard|
|378 (59th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||382.1 (79th)|
|282.2 (1st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||335 (10th)|
|200.2 (23rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||152 (63rd)|
|177.8 (96th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||230.1 (49th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (79th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
St. Thomas (MN) Stats Leaders
- Tak Tateoka leads St. Thomas (MN) with 137 yards on 16-of-23 passing this season.
- The team's top rusher, Shawn Shipman, has carried the ball 32 times for 172 yards (86 per game) with one touchdown.
- Hope Adebayo has run for 62 yards across 16 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Bryce Boyd has hauled in 70 receiving yards on four receptions to pace his team so far this season.
- Colin Chase has five receptions (on five targets) for a total of 40 yards (20 yards per game) this year.
- Terrance Kamara's four targets have resulted in four catches for 37 yards.
Harvard Stats Leaders (2022)
- Charlie Dean put up a passing stat line last season of 2,097 yards with a 59.6% completion rate (168-for-282), 18 touchdowns, seven interceptions, and an average of 209.7 yards per game.
- Aidan Borguet racked up 1,170 rushing yards (117 per game) and 10 touchdowns last year.
- Sone Ntoh churned out 227 yards on 63 carries (22.7 yards per game) last year.
- Kym Wimberly collected 51 receptions for 603 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was targeted 46 times, and averaged 60.3 yards per game.
- Ledger Hatch tacked on 397 yards on 18 grabs with three touchdowns. He was targeted 14 times, and averaged 39.7 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Neville grabbed 26 passes for 302 yards and four touchdowns, putting up 30.2 yards per game last year.
Rep your team with officially licensed Harvard or St. Thomas (MN) gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.