Minnesota vs. North Carolina: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) are one-touchdown underdogs on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the No. 20 North Carolina Tar Heels (2-0). The game's over/under is 51.
North Carolina ranks 107th in total defense this season (422.5 yards allowed per game), but has been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th-best in the FBS with 482 total yards per game. On the offensive side of the ball, Minnesota is bottom-25, accumulating only 19 points per game (18th-worst). On the bright side, it is dominating on the other side of the ball, giving up only 8 points per contest (10th-best).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota vs. North Carolina Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Venue: Kenan Memorial Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Minnesota vs. North Carolina? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Syracuse vs Purdue
Minnesota Betting Records & Stats
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Mohamed Ibrahim got things done in the running game last year, rushing for 1,665 yards and 20 touchdowns in 13 games.
- Tanner Morgan hit the gridiron for 13 games last season, and aired it out for 1,382 passing yards, nine touchdowns, five interceptions and a 66.9% completion percentage.
- As a runner, Morgan scrambled for 55 yards (1.6 YPC) and four touchdowns.
- Last season Daniel Jackson reeled in 37 balls on 60 targets for 557 yards and five touchdowns.
- In 13 games last season, Treyson Potts amassed 474 rushing yards (4.7 yards per carry) and three touchdowns.
- Mariano Sori-Marin helped carry the defense with 84 tackles, six TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 13 games.
- With four interceptions to go with 53 tackles, two TFL, and four passes defended in 13 games, Tyler Nubin was a significant player on defense last season.
- In 13 games, Cody Lindenberg totaled 70 tackles, four TFL, and one sack.
- With two sacks to go along with three TFL, 36 tackles, and two interceptions, Terell Smith made a big difference on D.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.