LSU vs. Mississippi State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 14 LSU Tigers (1-1) will meet a fellow SEC opponent, the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-0) in a matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field. The Tigers are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9.5 points. The over/under in this contest is 54 points.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the LSU vs. Mississippi State matchup.
LSU vs. Mississippi State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
LSU vs. Mississippi State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||LSU Moneyline||Mississippi State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||LSU (-9.5)||54||-350||+275||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||LSU (-9.5)||54.5||-345||+270||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- TCU vs Houston
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
LSU vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- LSU has compiled a 0-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Mississippi State has won one game against the spread this season.
LSU & Mississippi State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+4000||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Win the SEC||+600||Bet $100 to win $600|
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win the SEC||+15000||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.