Twins vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Minnesota Twins (76-70) and Chicago White Sox (56-90) battle in AL Central play, on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Twins will send Kenta Maeda (4-7) to the mound, while Jose Urena (0-5) will get the nod for the White Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Maeda - MIN (4-7, 4.65 ERA) vs Urena - CHW (0-5, 8.46 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kenta Maeda
- The Twins will send Maeda (4-7) to the mound for his 19th start this season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 5 1/3 innings against the New York Mets, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 35-year-old has pitched to a 4.65 ERA this season with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.4 walks per nine across 18 games.
- He has five quality starts in 18 chances this season.
- Maeda has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 18 chances this season.
Kenta Maeda vs. White Sox
- The White Sox have scored 601 runs this season, which ranks 25th in MLB. They have 1192 hits, 21st in baseball, with 157 home runs (20th in the league).
- The White Sox have gone 8-for-26 with two doubles, a home run and four RBI in six innings this season against the right-hander.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Ureña
- Urena (0-5 with an 8.46 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 22 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the White Sox, his seventh of the season.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed four innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- In six games this season, the 32-year-old has amassed an 8.46 ERA and 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .333 to opposing hitters.
- Urena has not recorded a quality start on the season.
- Urena heads into the matchup with one outing of five or more innings pitched this season.
- He has not made an appearance so far in 2023 where he did not allow at least one earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.