The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Robby Shelton
After the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Robby Shelton is in fourth at -7.
Looking to place a bet on Robby Shelton at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Robby Shelton Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Shelton has shot better than par on eight occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score three times in his last 13 rounds.
- Shelton has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- Shelton has finished in the top five in one of his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past five events, Shelton has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Shelton's previous three appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five once. His average finish has been 31st.
- Shelton made the cut in two of his past three entries in this event.
- The most recent time Shelton played this event was in 2023, and he finished third.
- The par-70 course measures 7,209 yards this week, which is 88 yards shorter than the average Tour stop during the past 12 months.
- Shelton will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,266 yards during the past year.
Shelton's Last Time Out
- Shelton was rather mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 65th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 62nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93).
- Shelton shot better than 58% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament's 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.47.
- Shelton shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Shelton had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Shelton's nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.8).
- At that most recent competition, Shelton posted a bogey or worse on five of 44 par-4s (the field averaged 4.5).
- Shelton ended the AT&T Byron Nelson bettering the tournament average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.9) with seven on the 12 par-5 holes.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Shelton finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Shelton Odds to Win: +2200 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Shelton's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.