The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Christiaan Bezuidenhout
Following the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Christiaan Bezuidenhout is in 28th at -2.
Looking to place a bet on Christiaan Bezuidenhout at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout Insights
- Bezuidenhout has finished below par on nine occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Bezuidenhout has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- Bezuidenhout has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- Bezuidenhout has finished with a score better than the tournament average in four of his past five appearances.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Bezuidenhout has one top-20 finish in his past three appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 22nd.
- In his past three appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend twice.
- The most recent time Bezuidenhout played this event was in 2023, and he finished 28th.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 91 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,300).
- Bezuidenhout will take to the 7,209-yard course this week at Colonial Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,278 yards during the past year.
Bezuidenhout's Last Time Out
- Bezuidenhout finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, with an average of 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 57th percentile.
- Bezuidenhout shot better than 35% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament's four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- Bezuidenhout did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Bezuidenhout recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Bezuidenhout's four birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent outing, Bezuidenhout's par-4 performance (on 24 holes) included a bogey or worse eight times (better than the field's average, 9.7).
- Bezuidenhout ended the PGA Championship without registering a birdie on a par-5 hole, while the field averaged 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- The field at the PGA Championship averaged 1.0 bogey or worse on the four par-5s, but Bezuidenhout finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Bezuidenhout Odds to Win: +18000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Bezuidenhout's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.