Jaden McDaniels Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Warriors - March 26
Jaden McDaniels' Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court versus the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday.
With prop bets available for McDaniels, let's dive into some stats and trends to assist you in making good predictions.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Bets vs. the Warriors
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaden McDaniels' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaden McDaniels Insights vs. the Warriors
- McDaniels is responsible for taking 10.0% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 9.1 per game.
- McDaniels is averaging 3.4 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 9.9% of his team's tries from beyond the arc.
- McDaniels' Timberwolves average 104.3 possessions per game, sixth-highest among NBA teams, while the Warriors are the league's fastest with 104.9 possessions per contest.
- Allowing 118.0 points per contest, the Warriors are the 25th-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
- On the glass, the Warriors have allowed 43.5 rebounds per game, which puts them 17th in the league.
- Conceding 25.8 assists per contest, the Warriors are the 17th-ranked team in the NBA.
- Giving up 13.0 made 3-pointers per game, the Warriors are the 27th-ranked squad in the league.
Jaden McDaniels vs. the Warriors
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add McDaniels or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.