Creighton vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Elite Eight
The No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (24-12) are 2.5-point favorites to advance to the Final Four when they take on the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (30-6) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Sunday at KFC Yum! Center, airing on CBS beginning at 2:20 PM. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 26, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Creighton vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- The Bluejays are 15-15-0 against the spread this season.
- Creighton has a record of 16-5, a 76.2% win rate, when it's favored by -145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bluejays have a 59.2% chance to win.
- San Diego State has gone 18-15-0 ATS this year.
- The Aztecs have been a +120 moneyline underdog on three occasions this season and won every game.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Diego State has a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 134.5||% of Games Over 134.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||18||54.5%||71.9||148.9||63.1||131.8||138.3|
Additional Creighton vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Creighton has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The Bluejays have gone over the total in six of their past 10 outings.
- San Diego State is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Aztecs have not hit the over.
- The Bluejays put up 13.9 more points per game (77) than the Aztecs give up (63.1).
- When Creighton scores more than 63.1 points, it is 11-10 against the spread and 18-8 overall.
- The Aztecs' 71.9 points per game are just 3.2 more points than the 68.7 the Bluejays give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.7 points, San Diego State is 11-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Creighton vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||18-15-0||2-2||13-20-0|
Creighton vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Creighton||San Diego State|
|5-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|4-5-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|79.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|72.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|4-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.