Alabama vs. San Diego State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 battle features the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) playing as 7.5-point favorites against the No. 5 seed San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) on Friday at KFC Yum! Center. The NCAA Tournament matchup tips off at 6:30 PM on TBS, with the winner moving on to the South Region bracket final. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Crimson Tide have put together a 21-12-0 record against the spread.
- Alabama has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite 20 times this season and won all of those games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Crimson Tide have a 77.8% chance to win.
- So far this year, San Diego State has put together a 17-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Aztecs have played as an underdog of +275 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Diego State has an implied victory probability of 26.7% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 136.5||% of Games Over 136.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||15||46.9%||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs San Diego State Insights & Trends
- Alabama is 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall over its last 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Crimson Tide have gone over the total five times.
- San Diego State is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 games.
- In their past 10 games, the Aztecs have not gone over the total.
- The 82.3 points per game the Crimson Tide score are 19.2 more points than the Aztecs allow (63.1).
- When Alabama puts up more than 63.1 points, it is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall.
- The Aztecs' 71.9 points per game are just 3.7 more points than the 68.2 the Crimson Tide give up to opponents.
- San Diego State is 11-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||0-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State Home/Away Splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.