Rudy Gobert Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Hawks - March 22
Rudy Gobert and the rest of the Minnesota Timberwolves will be hitting the court versus the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
With prop bets available for Gobert, let's examine some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Rudy Gobert Prop Bets vs. the Hawks
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Rudy Gobert's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Rudy Gobert Insights vs. the Hawks
- Gobert has taken 8.0 shots per game this season and made 5.3 per game, which account for 7.7% and 10.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- Gobert's Timberwolves average 104.3 possessions per game, second-highest among NBA teams, while the Hawks have a middling offense in terms of tempo, ranking 14th with 102.4 possessions per contest.
- Conceding 117.5 points per game, the Hawks are the 24th-ranked team in the league defensively.
- Giving up 44.5 rebounds per contest, the Hawks are the 21st-ranked team in the league.
- Looking at assists, the Hawks have conceded 25.8 per game, 16th in the NBA.
Rudy Gobert vs. the Hawks
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Gobert or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.