Jaden McDaniels Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Hawks - March 22
Jaden McDaniels' Minnesota Timberwolves hit the court versus the Atlanta Hawks at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Let's look at the prop bets available for McDaniels, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Jaden McDaniels Prop Bets vs. the Hawks
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaden McDaniels' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaden McDaniels Insights vs. the Hawks
- McDaniels has taken 9.0 shots per game this season and made 4.7 per game, which account for 9.9% and 10.4%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's taken 3.4 threes per game, or 9.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- McDaniels' opponents, the Hawks, have a neutral offensive tempo, averaging 102.4 possessions per game, while his Timberwolves average 104.3 per game, second-highest among NBA teams.
- The Hawks are the 24th-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 117.5 points per game.
- On the boards, the Hawks are 21st in the NBA, conceding 44.5 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Hawks have allowed 25.8 per game, 16th in the league.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Hawks are sixth in the league, conceding 11.9 makes per contest.
Jaden McDaniels vs. the Hawks
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add McDaniels or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.