Northern Iowa vs. Nebraska Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 19
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Sunday's contest at Pinnacle Bank Arena has the Nebraska Cornhuskers (17-14) matching up with the Northern Iowa Panthers (23-9) at 3:00 PM (on March 19). Our computer prediction projects a 71-68 win for Nebraska, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Panthers' most recent contest on Thursday ended in an 88-76 win against Colorado State.
Northern Iowa vs. Nebraska Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Northern Iowa vs. Nebraska Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nebraska 71, Northern Iowa 68
Northern Iowa Schedule Analysis
- The Panthers defeated the Drake Bulldogs (No. 44 in our computer rankings) in a 70-69 win on January 11 -- their best win of the season.
Northern Iowa 2022-23 Best Wins
- 70-69 on the road over Drake (No. 44) on January 11
- 49-47 at home over Drake (No. 44) on February 1
- 74-64 on the road over Illinois State (No. 82) on January 1
- 88-76 at home over Colorado State (No. 94) on March 16
- 86-67 at home over Missouri State (No. 102) on March 4
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Northern Iowa Performance Insights
- The Panthers outscore opponents by 9.9 points per game (posting 75.1 points per game, 33rd in college basketball, and giving up 65.2 per outing, 199th in college basketball) and have a +319 scoring differential.
- In conference action, Northern Iowa is averaging more points (76 per game) than it is overall (75.1) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Panthers average 76.7 points per game. On the road, they score 74.6.
- At home, Northern Iowa concedes 63.4 points per game. On the road, it gives up 68.5.
- The Panthers are putting up 77.6 points per game in their past 10 games, which is 2.5 more than their average for the season (75.1).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.