Mike Conley Player Prop Bets: Timberwolves vs. Celtics - March 15
The Minnesota Timberwolves, Mike Conley included, match up versus the Boston Celtics on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this piece we'll break down Conley's stats and trends, helping you make good predictions on prop bets.
Mike Conley Prop Bets vs. the Celtics
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Mike Conley's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Mike Conley Insights vs. the Celtics
- The Timberwolves average the sixth-most possessions per game with 104.2. His opponents, the Celtics, have a middling offensive tempo, ranking 14th with 102.1 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Celtics have given up 112.3 points per game, which is eighth-best in the NBA.
- The Celtics are the 18th-ranked team in the league, conceding 44 rebounds per game.
- In terms of assists, the Celtics have allowed 22.9 per contest, best in the league.
- The Celtics are the sixth-ranked team in the NBA at allowing threes, conceding 11.7 made 3-pointers per contest.
Mike Conley vs. the Celtics
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Conley or any of his Timberwolves teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.