Grillin’ & Chillin’: Burger Wraps Recipe
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:37 PM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 4:50 PM CDT
ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) – A viewer favorite at KTTC has returned. Wildwood Sports Bar and Grill and Destination Bar-B-Q have joined forces to bring great grillin’ recipes to KTTC, this time on Midwest Access.
Jim Nicholas is the owner of Wildwood Sports Bar and Grill.
Christy Buchan is the co-owner of Destination Bar-B-Q.
Ye Old Butcher Shoppe in Rochester provided the meat.
Grillin’ & Chillin’ airs every Thursday on Midwest Access. Midwest Access runs from 4-5 p.m. daily.
Burger wraps were on the menu this week. See the recipe below.
Burger Wrap (makes 4)
- Spray pan
- 1 pound of Ground beef
- 4–14-inch tortillas
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow onion-sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 container Wildwood All-purpose
- 1 container Wildwood ghost pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices of American cheese (white is from deli counter)
- Cutting board
- Pitboss flatgrill
- Burger press
- Parchment paper
- Sharp knife
- Small bowl
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees (charcoal or gas or a campfire)
- Portion beef into 4 equal size balls
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Cut Peppers and onions in strips
- Combine mayonnaise and 2 tbs of ghost pepper mix well and store refrigerator until needed
- On preheated grill apply pan spray generously
- Season burger balls and place on sprayed area
- Cook for 1 minute and then smash with burger press to about 1/4 “thick (note spray a similar size piece of parchment on both sides and put between the press and burger before smashing)
- Add peppers and onion to area of burgers so they will cook in the burger juices.
Copyright 2023 KTTC. All rights reserved.