No one hurt in Brownsdale shop fire
BROWNSDALE, Minn. (KTTC) – Tuesday afternoon, no one was hurt after a shop caught fire around 4:55 p.m. Police and fire crews KTTC spoke with say there were chimney issues, and that’s what sparked the fire just off Main Street.
Flames could first be seen just before 5 p.m. Crews were able to put the fire out just before 6 p.m.
Fire crews were especially cautious because the shop had an apartment above it. No word on if someone was living there, but the Brownsdale Fire Chief says there were no injuries. The apartment does have extensive damage.
Brownsdale Police, Brownsdale Fire and Austin Fire responded and assisted at the scene.
Copyright 2022 KTTC. All rights reserved.