Accidental meth overdose blamed for Le Mars man's death - KTTC Rochester, Austin, Mason City News, Weather and Sports

Accidental meth overdose blamed for Le Mars man's death

Posted: Updated:

LE MARS, Iowa (AP) - Authorities say a man whose body was found in his northwest Iowa home died of a methamphetamine overdose.

A state autopsy report says the death of 57-year-old John Koley was caused by "accidental acute drug intoxication."

Officials say Koley had been dead for several days in his Le Mars home before his body was found by his son on Dec. 13.

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly