ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- We've asked you on Facebook to tell us about potholes you've encountered.
Here's our Pothole Patrol list as of April 18.
- Valley Drive Northwest at 46th Avenue, Rochester
- Valley Drive Northwest at 48th Avenue, Rochester
- 1920 South Village Drive Southeast, Rochester
- 2nd Avenue Southwest between Third and Fourth Street, Rochester
- 17th Avenue Northwest (between 16th Avenue Northwest and Cascade) in Rochester
- 3015 Valleywood Drive Southwest, Rochester
- Southbound lanes of County Road 22 where it intersects with County Road 9
- 24th Avenue Southeast off Marion Road, Rochester
- Ruby Lane Northwest, Rochester
- Scenic Oak Drive Southwest, Rochester
- Highway 60 southbound and Mower County 16
- Century Hills Drive Northeast leaving the neighborhood, Rochester
- Century Valley Road Northeast by the corner, Rochester
- Oakview Drive Northeast by the bottom of the street, Rochester
- 36th Avenue and 3rd Street Northwest in Country Club Manor, Rochester
- 16th Street Southwest and Mayowood Road, Rochester
- County Road 22 railroad tracks by Quarry Hill, Rochester
- Civic Center Drive, Rochester
- East Center Street between 8th Avenue and 10th Avenue, Rochester
- 7th Street Northeast and Mantorville Avenue, Kasson
- Texas Roadhouse parking lot, Rochester
- County Road 4 and County Road 104 heading toward Byron
- Franklin Street just before the train tracks in Winona
- Sarnia Street, Winona
- 19th Street from Jefferson Drive, Zumbrota
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.