ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- Crews have now cleared the scene after a small fire at John Hardy's Bar-B-Q, and it's now open for business as usual.
The Rochester Fire Department was called to a kitchen fire at the location just off U.S. 52 North about 10 a.m. Thursday.
Firefighters at the scene say the fire was probably caused by a gas leak, sparking some embers around the stove.
Crews evacuated three staff members in the building at the time of the small fire.
No one was hurt.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.