BROWNSVILLE, Minn. (KTTC) -- Crews battled a fire at home in Houston County Wednesday morning.
Fire officials say the blaze is believed to have started from a wood stove in the basement. Investigators believe the fire then worked its way up through the home in Brownsville.
Two people were inside at the time...but they made it out safely.The house, on the other hand, is a total loss.
The Red Cross is helping the family find a place to stay.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.