ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) -- The St. Paul Athletic Club has been evacuated because of a chemical hazard.
Fire Marshal Steve Zaccard says a custodian mixed sulfuric acid with chlorine on the seventh floor of the building, creating a gas that made him sick Tuesday. There are no reports of any other people becoming ill.
A hazardous materials crew was called to handle the chemicals.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.