ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -- A fire broke out behind a tattoo shop on North Broadway in Rochester Thursday evening.
It started around 7 p.m. Thursday at Autonomy Tattoo.
Authorities believe a cigarette butt next to a dumpster may have started the blaze.
Rochester Fire Department Captain Gary Kittleson says the fire burned up the backside of the building very quickly because the siding was made of plastic.
Fortunately, the fire never got inside the building and crews were able to put it down in a matter of minutes.
There were no injuries, but the fire caused about $25,000 dollars in damages.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2014 WorldNow and KTTC, a Quincy station.
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Jodi Neyens at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.