PAYNESVILLE, Minn. (AP) -- Students at a Paynesville school were sent home early after air quality issues.
According to the district website, the Paynesville Area Secondary School students were to have been released at 11 a.m. Tuesday. That school has grades six through 12.
The district noted on its website that there were air quality concerns. The elementary school was expected to remain in session.
Parent Paul Thielen told the St. Cloud Times they were testing for carbon monoxide poisoning Monday night after students fainted at a concert. He said he saw students being escorted from the high school to the middle school area with oxygen masks on Tuesday morning.
Messages left at the school and police department seeking more information were not immediately returned Tuesday.
Recipe for Cajun Rib-eye, Cheddar Potato Cakes & Corn on Cobb with Voodoo Butter Ingredients for four people 4-Ribeyes (any Steak Works) ½ cup Cajun Seasoning ( Recipe Follows) 1 Cup Voodoo ButterMore >>
Recipe for "Little Bit of Cajun" ... from Wildwood Sports Bar & GrillMore >>
Persons with disabilities who need assistance with issues relating to the content of this station's public inspection file should contact Administrative Assistant Lynn Jacobs at (507) 280-5104. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, at 888-835-5322 (TTY) or at email@example.com.